View Profile StefBidz

5 Movie Reviews

That's all ?

It could be fun. But... Too short ? More work needed on the scenario... really.

Skate

I'm a big fan of skateboard and this is the way I like it. Something old school in it.
I like drawings, and the animation are good anyway. Well done.

I like the Lion

I like the way you draw even you need more practice, it's like in baby books (in a good way).
The end comes too early I think, you should spend more time
on your ideas before making your movie.

Queen0fHearts responds:

Thank you, yes I made them look 'cute' on purpose so the lion could change and look more fierce at the end. This was actually animated to a very short voice skit made by DruoxtheShredder which is why it is so short. Thanks for the feedback.

10 Audio Reviews

Kill the dragon

It sounds really good. It fits well with that quest you talk about, with Gods. I would certainly add some dragons.
I do not really like the intro, it doesn't match the aggressiveness/fighting feeling I've got when I listen to your song.

What you've managed to do really good is that though the song's got a fighting melody, it's still soft to the ear and it doesn't bother a loop listening, for instance in a video game.

It's maybe a bit long for the few different variations I could define. Maybe shorter (song and intro) would be better, I guess. But it's all personal.

Good job !

BowBowBowBow

I like the drums with the basic ambient tune. Sounds a bit like Trip-Hop.
What I complain is that the wooooooooble bass is too flat. It would need more "wobwobfshiukrrrr". You know... Glitch-Step ? And some discreet variations.

It's good, but the dub-step sounds like just "copy and paste" on the other instruments.

Jazzy

I like that jazzy/hip-hop feeling in this song.
It's ambient but still dynamic and make me want to listen to it again and again. Maybe the distortion lead kills a bit that sensation but the "rough" drums bring it back.

Well done.

Hey hey ! I'm Stefan from France. Tell me what you think about my music especially if you think it really sucks ! Enjoy

27, Male