GH057 - Heimdall GH057 - Heimdall

Kill the dragon

It sounds really good. It fits well with that quest you talk about, with Gods. I would certainly add some dragons.
I do not really like the intro, it doesn't match the aggressiveness/fighting feeling I've got when I listen to your song.

What you've managed to do really good is that though the song's got a fighting melody, it's still soft to the ear and it doesn't bother a loop listening, for instance in a video game.

It's maybe a bit long for the few different variations I could define. Maybe shorter (song and intro) would be better, I guess. But it's all personal.

Good job !

(f)Light (f)Light

BowBowBowBow

I like the drums with the basic ambient tune. Sounds a bit like Trip-Hop.
What I complain is that the wooooooooble bass is too flat. It would need more "wobwobfshiukrrrr". You know... Glitch-Step ? And some discreet variations.

It's good, but the dub-step sounds like just "copy and paste" on the other instruments.

The Madness of Kid Triangle The Madness of Kid Triangle

Jazzy

I like that jazzy/hip-hop feeling in this song.
It's ambient but still dynamic and make me want to listen to it again and again. Maybe the distortion lead kills a bit that sensation but the "rough" drums bring it back.

Well done.

B. O. B. B. O. B.

Who ever rides on blow ?

A very personal way of illustrating "brain on drugs".
Different from what I was thinking, and from what most people (I suppose) think when they hear that sentence.
You're song, though there are not much submissions yet, has got something that the other d/won't have. Instead of making harsh noises, weird sounds, it's just simple (in a good way) and ironic, and it makes it much more powerful.

Great song, made me laugh... Awesome !

JPRixdorfer responds:

People who can only think of harsh noises are probably the ones having the (dis-)advantage of never having taken drugs. People who actually DID (in this case blow) will understand the connection between doing anything listening to classical music and/or on blow. Therefore this came to me pretty naturally, while others will probably think of it as outside-the-box.

If it made you laugh, it was all worth it :) thanks!

No Name Space Yojimbo (WIP) No Name Space Yojimbo (WIP)

Not Bad

Even good. But I think it needs a melody over it. There's missing something.
The bass in the background is a bit sketchy, not clearly audible (even if it's still a WiP). Needs more mid/high and it'll be pleasing to the ear.

SneakySkeleton SneakySkeleton

Playable ?

I'd like to be the hero of the game with that music.
It would made me feel...so villaiiiin ! MOUHAHAHA !
Hum... Got to go...

Love it.

skyood responds:

Thanks?

30secondcollabthingy 30secondcollabthingy

Epic ?

That song has something epic in it.
Love the snare sound. The hi hat could sounds better.

Anyway, I like it.

Usernamemyarse responds:

Its just something i threw together in like 15 minutes so i wasnt exactly "there" when i mixed it :)

.i dream about trees. .i dream about trees.

Nice

I like the noisy kick and atmosphere of synths is good.
Would fit very well in a puzzle/reflection game.

BitTrippy BitTrippy

Not Bad

The song is a bit long to start although it could make a nice video game background music !

Tydusis responds:

Yeah I guess the intro is a bit long, but when I made the song, I was picturing the song being used in BIT.TRIP. That is why it is a bit long. Thanks for the review!

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

G.g.g.good !

Haha ! Love this song really. Awesome !