Dramatic Pikachu Dramatic Pikachu

That's all ?

It could be fun. But... Too short ? More work needed on the scenario... really.

Skate Dream Skate Dream

Skate

I'm a big fan of skateboard and this is the way I like it. Something old school in it.
I like drawings, and the animation are good anyway. Well done.

Lion & Giraffe Lion & Giraffe

I like the Lion

I like the way you draw even you need more practice, it's like in baby books (in a good way).
The end comes too early I think, you should spend more time
on your ideas before making your movie.

Queen0fHearts responds:

Thank you, yes I made them look 'cute' on purpose so the lion could change and look more fierce at the end. This was actually animated to a very short voice skit made by DruoxtheShredder which is why it is so short. Thanks for the feedback.

GH057 - Heimdall GH057 - Heimdall

Kill the dragon

It sounds really good. It fits well with that quest you talk about, with Gods. I would certainly add some dragons.
I do not really like the intro, it doesn't match the aggressiveness/fighting feeling I've got when I listen to your song.

What you've managed to do really good is that though the song's got a fighting melody, it's still soft to the ear and it doesn't bother a loop listening, for instance in a video game.

It's maybe a bit long for the few different variations I could define. Maybe shorter (song and intro) would be better, I guess. But it's all personal.

Good job !

(f)Light (f)Light

BowBowBowBow

I like the drums with the basic ambient tune. Sounds a bit like Trip-Hop.
What I complain is that the wooooooooble bass is too flat. It would need more "wobwobfshiukrrrr". You know... Glitch-Step ? And some discreet variations.

It's good, but the dub-step sounds like just "copy and paste" on the other instruments.

The Madness of Kid Triangle The Madness of Kid Triangle

Jazzy

I like that jazzy/hip-hop feeling in this song.
It's ambient but still dynamic and make me want to listen to it again and again. Maybe the distortion lead kills a bit that sensation but the "rough" drums bring it back.

Well done.